Intern with Transitions
Transitions Hospice acknowledges the significance of building real life work experience through an effective internship program and accepts internships year round. Our interns gain valuable experience in the hospice and healthcare industry, contribute to giving our patients the highest quality of care, and learn from our wonderful teams on a daily basis. We believe that interns provide a unique perspective to our business, and we value your work as we would any other employee. Join one of our multiple internship programs today!
Duration of our internships may vary from six weeks to one year. All internships are unpaid and voluntary. However, students seeking credit hours may collaborate with Transitions Hospice and their college or university to determine if this may be an option. The student’s performance and professionalism will be evaluated at the end of their internship. In turn, students will be asked to evaluate their experience interning at Transitions Hospice.
Current Intern Openings
Patient Records Assistant
Requirements: Accuracy is vital to this position.
Assignment benefits: Understanding of medical charting and terminology, clerical.
- Responsible for accurately organizing and filing patient records Responsible for auditing patient records
- Responsible for patient data entry Responsible for analyzing and reporting patient data trends
Volunteer Program Associate
Requirements: Friendly and outgoing. Clear written and verbal communication.
Assignment benefits: Recruitment, training, public speaking, clerical.
- Responsible for adding volunteer visits to EMR
- Responsible for preparing training materials
- Responsible for assisting at training sessions Responsible for seeking new recruitment sources
Social Media Intern
Requirements: communication skills, interest in marketing and brand development, current high school or college student.
Assignment Benefits: digital marketing, content creation, campaigning, creativity.
- Responsible for assisting the Social Media team in expanding the digital presence of the Transitions Group across all platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Responsible for writing and creating content for posts, articles, brochures, and other materials for the Transitions Group (this includes both online and paper marketing tools).
- Responsible for growing brand awareness through various forms of outreach and initiatives – such as reaching out to health professionals and those who use Transitions.
For more information:
Call us: 877-726-6494
Email us: email@example.com